THE EAGLE HAS LANDED -- Beer Stein Trials Report

Related items you have for sale or want to acquire. No commercial vendors please!
marty1

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED -- Beer Stein Trials Report

Post by marty1 »

OK -- I received my Bismarck Beer Stein today. It has a nice Bismarck Insignia on one side, and a great action shot of a Swordfish torpedo attack on the opposite side. I was disappointed that there wasn’t a picture of a naked lady on the inside bottom of the stein.

BISMARK STEIN TRIALS: I wasted no time in running the Stein through its paces. It holds a pint -- with room to spare. It appears capable of keeping my beer cold for extended periods. The handle is comfortable, and fits my grip perfectly! It also looks good on my coffee table.

OVERAL SCORE. I give the mug 9 out of a possible 10-points. I deducted one point because of the lack of a naked lady thing. Perhaps Jose can issue a Bismarck Stein MkII with the lady included?

CONCLUSION: I have included two action shots of the Bismarck Stein. Those that don’t have a Bismarck Stein – well -- I feel bad for you. :(

But Seriously, I think if you buy the stein the proceeds go to supporting the costs associated with the Bismarck web site – so it’s for a good cause.

All the best
Marty

Monitor

Post by Monitor »

Don't feel bad for me, I have one of those beer steins too. :cool: It has the Tirpitz coat of arms on one side and two German sailors hoisting signal flags on the opposite side. Definitely worth the money. :clap:
Torpedo Bob

Post by Torpedo Bob »

I don't drink beer too often, can one of those steins hold hot drinks too?
Ulrich Rudofsky
Contributor & Translator

Post by Ulrich Rudofsky »

You can use boiling water in the steins and mugs and they are dishwasher-proof. The large mug is very nice for tea and coffee; I just got a beautiful Prinz Eugen.
Ulrich
Torpedo Bob

Post by Torpedo Bob »

How about a "Schwimmende Flakbatterie Nymphe" stein?
:D

My fiancee has been asking for christmas ideas so I may sneak a stein in with the ship models somewhere...
José M. Rico
Administrator

Post by José M. Rico »

I'm glad to see that you guys like the mugs.

Marty, I don't think it is possible to display images of naked ladies on the inside of the steins, but... :lol:

José