Battleship Books For Sale

Related items you have for sale or want to acquire. No commercial vendors please!
Randy Stone

Battleship Books For Sale

Post by Randy Stone »

For Sale:

Item 1

Battleships and Battle Cruisers 1905-1970
Siegfried Breyer
Doubleday & Company, Inc.
New York

This hardcover title is somewhat uncommon and out of print, but this particular book is in virtually ‘mint’ condition. It appears to be unread and has no evident wear. There are no stubbed corners and the edges are clean. The dustjacket is without folds or tears and has not faded. If I didn’t have my own treasured and sentimental copy, I’d keep this beauty.

$55.00 including postage in continental United States or plus cost overseas.

Item 2

The Iowa Class Battleships
Malcolm Muir
Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.
New York

This hardcover title is common although out of print and this particular book is in ‘very fine’ condition. It appears to be lightly read and has no evident wear. There are no stubbed corners and the edges are clean. The dustjacket is without folds or tears and has not faded. There is no warping, but some slight staining of the lower righthand corner of each cover but not the pages. I believe this is from furniture polish applied
to the bookcase (I’ve seen this condition before for sure and this looks like the same thing).

$15.00 including postage in continental United States or plus cost overseas.

Item 3

Battleship Musashi
Akira Yoshimura
Kodansha International
Tokyo

This softcover title is rather common and, I believe, out of print, but this particular book is in ‘mint’ condition. It appears to be unread and has no evident wear. There are no stubbed corners and all edges are clean.

$15.00 including postage in continental United States or plus cost overseas.

These books were part of a purchased collection and this collection was very well taken care of by the previous owner. There were numerous volumes which have been long out of print and were in virtually pristine condition which, naturally, made it directly into my bookcases.

I accept Money Orders or Checks in US Dollars, which will be given time to clear – of course. They will be shipped via US Postal Service at book rate (or better if you wish – please contact, r.stone.eal@juno.com). They will be shipped in such a manner as to protect against any reasonable or foreseeable condition. These books are in very, very good shape and I would like to see them arrive that way. You won’t see books such as these appear often in this condition. The first one to show me the money gets the goodies.

Randy