Personal Library

Naval and military history books, recent releases, magazines, related documents, articles, etc.
Kyler

Personal Library

Post by Kyler »

Well you just have to love the internet age, cause now you can share information about the books you own with everyone.
The link is to my google books library

http://books.google.com/books?rview=1&l ... =N&start=0

Its includes most of my hardback books, but I haven't added all my books because I either haven't put them online yet
or they are not easily found through google.books yet. Plus this does not include any of my magazines and perodicals I have been
reading for years on particular subjects.

I figured since the site is always talking mostly about Battleships and naval combat, but other subjects if people posted
their librarys, fellow members could help each other out when looking for particular information about a subject.

So if you want some information from one of my books, you are welcome to message me and ask and I'll do my
best to help you out.
"It was a perfect attack, Right Height, Right Range, Right cloud cover, Right speed,
Wrong f@%king ship!" Commander Stewart-Moore (HMS Ark Royal)
celticmarine10

Re: Personal Library

Post by celticmarine10 »

I've read LUFTWAFFE SECRET PROJECTS and it's very interesting. I used to do alot of research on the Luftwaffe, and found that it was a very good book, especially for seeing the technological brilliance of some of those engineers! (who probably had guns to their heads toward the end...)
"Permission to Fire!" - Kapitan Lindemann