Books By Joseph Kaiser

Naval and military history books, recent releases, magazines, related documents, articles, etc.
bnewland

Books By Joseph Kaiser

Post by bnewland »

Hello,

Does anyone know of a source for the books by Joseph Kaiser? (the model, and the original)

I'm having a really hard time locating a source for them
Thank you
Brad Newland
ufo
Supporter

Re: Books By Joseph Kaiser

Post by ufo »

Please accept my apologies for having ignored your request for so long. There are only so many hours in a day and somehow there seems to be an even more limited amount of hours one can devote to naval history.

I just happened to have overlooked your question. Welcome to the forum! I shall hope you spend more time here and you shall – hopefully – have a little more success with other questions, ideas, contributions …

Yes – Josef's books are awesome! And for books on naval history they come at a very fair price. (I always have to swallow hard, when I fall in love with something with a Frank Cass logo on its back. But they are worth it!)

You should be able to get Josef's books right from the publisher, Simon Frey Verlag in Duesseldorf:

http://simonfreyverlag.de/index.php?opt ... e&Itemid=1
I do think they like to use PayPal for international deals. Quite convenient in a way. Their shop software has hiccups ever now and then but then – they should sell good books not software packages. Normally problems are solved within a few days. And the books are definitely still available.

Ciao,
Ufo
bnewland

Re: Books By Joseph Kaiser

Post by bnewland »

Dear UFO,

Thank you for the reply- I did order from the source that you recomended, and received the books not even a week later! I had tried to order from them before posting here- but think that I ran into the hic-ups that you mentioned. Recently they posted a link on how to order with paypal- which made things much better!!

Thank you so much
BRad