Good evening!

Anything else you want to talk about.
Matthias

Good evening!

Post by Matthias »

Good evening to all!

I registered on this forum two days ago and I hope to find here people with my same passion for naval history and expecially for Bismarck's story.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say hello to you all...;)
Antonio Bonomi

Hello

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Ciao Matthias and all,

been Mailand my city ( Milano ) I think it is due to say hello to you from another Italian guy.

Benvenuto :D

Hope you will have fun and find what you are looking for here in.

Ciao Antonio :D
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

Ciao!

I've seen many of your models pics on line...when I was younger I was a very appassionate model makers, but you are really better then me...I guess I could ask you some hints, may be I could restart...;)

ps: mio nonno era di Cornate d'Adda...;)
Antonio Bonomi

Benvenuto

Post by Antonio Bonomi »

Ciao Matthias and all,

thanks for the compliments :D

But I am not better than anybody on anything,.. I just apply my passion on what I like and do,..that is the secret, ..everybody can do easily the same :D .

Than when you have friendly people around sharing same hobby and interest it becomes fun and a learning path.

Asked me anything you like, no problems, ... and of course you can much easier contact me directly to since you live so close to me.

Since you like Bismarck, remember that is currently on selling the last number of Storia Militare ( December 2005 Nr 147 ) were there is an article that will be interesting for you to read.

YES, Cornate D'adda is very close to me,.. nice to know,.. but I am not from the Brianza area,.. I am from Mailand downtown ( father ) and half from Puglia ( mother from Trani ), .. so I am a citizen of the world.

Ciao Antonio :D
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

Nice to see that finally, after so many years, I've found a community of people who share my passion...;)
"Wir kämpfen bis zur letzten Granate."

Günther Lütjens