Congratulations to the United States of America

Anything else you want to talk about.
Karl Heidenreich

Congratulations to the United States of America

Post by Karl Heidenreich »

As in those dark days of Jimmy Carter's mispresidency, when all hope for NATO seemed doomed a ray of light came in the form of Ronald Reagan, today the US casts another hope, another stance than that of two years ago. A stance with real hope for the western christian, democratic and free civilization. A stance against the Middle Ages of Islam or dark marxism.

I congratulate all Americans, but specially those that supported the Republican Party and the Tea Party Movement for their effort to restore that great and once proud nation to what the Founding Fathers wanted it to be, not a federal dictatorship to serve those that doesn't work to have an honest existence, those that try to live from the memory of a guilt that was erased by the blood of 600,000 white troops in the Civil War, those that try to build a Mosque to celebrate the criminal faith that killed inocent people of September 11th, 2010, not those that support a marxist vision that will ruin that country and all the western world and culture.

What happens in the US is of importance to all the world, and this "Conservative Hurricane" is of upmost importance, for real individual freedom, a step to stop the barbarism of an alien so called "leader" of minorities which wants to destroy the traditions and liberties of the original settlers of the US, a radical marxist pro islamist that wanted to destroy the minimal autonomy of the states to create a monstruous federal dictatorship ruled by the liberal left wing in a fascist Hitlerian style.
But the people of the US has always stood (and stand) up against such attempts: they kicked Jimmy Carter out of office and now the battle against this real life Saruman (from the Lord of Rings) that will take two years more in the making has started.

Congratulations America, congratulation to the Republican and Tea Party patriots for their effort and achievement. Today, America is in the way to be proud and free again.

God Save America and curse on their enemies, those outside and inside it's borders.

Warmest regards,

Karl
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill
frontkampfer

Re: Congratulations to the United States of America

Post by frontkampfer »

Karl,

Its been a rough two years but for the first time since Nov 2008 I now feel less apprehensive for the country. As PJ O'Rouke said, "This is not an election, it was a Restraining Order"! Barry is in denial and doesn't think the voters rejected him and his policies. So, round one is over and the next round begins, but Mr. Wonderful has taken some big hits for the first time.

Thanks for your words of support!
"I will not have my ship shot out from under my ass!"
RF

Re: Congratulations to the United States of America

Post by RF »

And only two years to go to the real day of reckoning - if indeed Obama is the Democrats candidate.
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.