Obama´s mosque

Anything else you want to talk about.
RF

Re: Obama´s mosque

Post by RF »

Well, not quite Hitler's heir. He doesn't espouse the blind fanatical hatred of the jihardists and the other fruitcakes......
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
Karl Heidenreich

Post by Karl Heidenreich »

The Democrats (the US Party that support Harlem thugs, islamic vermin and New England comunists) is about to face a great defeat in some weeks:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2581162/posts

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38996574

http://www.gallup.com/poll/143363/gop-p ... oters.aspx

I do imagine that Obama will try to bring as much Pakistanies and muslims to be registered to vote for Sotomayor's group and any other Benedict Arnold.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill
RF

Post by RF »

It isn't unusual for the governing party to do badly in mid-term elections, in fact it happens almost everytime round.
lwd

Post by lwd »

And a poor economy usually accentuates that effect.
Karl Heidenreich

RF and Lee,

You are nor considering in the equation the following:

Obama has the media in his favour: CNN, MSN, CBS, etc. Only FOX stands alone againstObama's attempts to destroy the white mid-hardworking class that has to pay for supporting the "welfare" of the bums and the illegal aliens (even terrorists). In the other previous cases the media has been a severe critic (Bush, Clinton or Bush senior just to name the latest). So, the PEOPLE is going against Obama and his thugs even after the mediatic pro Obama bombardment that is goping on. This is important, because it shows a tendency of the US of awakening soon.

So, let's pray and work against this terrible, sinister conspiracy to destroy all what the US has been valuable for.
Sir Winston Churchill
RF

Post by RF »

I don't think that the US media is all that important when it comes to the US citizen voting. They largely supported Carter against Reagan, and Reagan won even with Anderson splitting some of the Republican vote.

No, when Obama is past his sell by date, the US media will back someone else. And if the Republicans don't produce a more credible candidate than last time, the challenge will come from inside the US Democrats.
lwd

Post by lwd »

Nor has the media been completely supportive of Obama in recent times. For instance the info coming out on the White House low balling the BP oil leak estimates is being reported by channels other than Fox. It's important to remember that while the media is biased to the left there is a limit to how far they will go when a "good" story comes up. They are afterall businesses and their first priority is their bottom line.
Karl Heidenreich

Still Obama is a media starlet. A Republican having done half the blunders this boy has done will be being crucified by now: Sean Pen, Tim Robbins and Madonna would have sponsored rallys against him, liberal screenwritters will have been incorporating jokes against him in the soap operas, Michael Moore wouls have come up with as stupid documentary and Oliver Stone would have been quoted whlist having dinner with Hugo Chavez or visiting Fidel with a box of chocolates.
Sir Winston Churchill
RF

Post by RF »

Obama will have a long ''honeymoon'' not least because of his perceived race (which is in itself inaccurate). But it will wear out. All the Republicans need is a bright new face. Last time they could have chosen Huckerbee, instead they went for McCain, a major blunder.

Obama will only be used by the media as their flavour of the month, their plaything. Once his sell by date is reached, they will glorify someone else.
lwd

Post by lwd »

RF wrote:... All the Republicans need is a bright new face. Last time they could have chosen Huckerbee, instead they went for McCain, a major blunder.
I'm not at all convinced of this. McCain was actually in the lead in mid summer but the financial situation torpedoed him. If not for that there is a very good chance he would have won in part because he was viewd as middle of the road and many uncomitted voters wouldn't have found him objectionable. Huckerbee was far enough to the right that he would have had more problems in the general election.
RF

Post by RF »

lwd, from my perspective as an outsider looking in, it seems to me the long campaign did expose McCain as looking rather old and tired for the job, unlike Reagan who espoused energy and confidence that belied his age. I think that would have put some voters off him, even if they didn't vote for Obama.

As for Huckerbee, he was a southerner who didn't have the campaign resources to mount a national effort. I believe he did win the West Virginia primary (something Reagan failed to achieve in 1976). I would have that as being from the south and fairly youthfull looking he would have done better than McCain by winning Florida and Virginia, and perhaps Indiana, New Mexico and Colorado as well.
Karl Heidenreich

Sir Winston Churchill
frontkampfer

Post by frontkampfer »

Today is the 10th anniversary of the USS Cole bombing. Those responsible have still not been brought to justice. The father of a sailor who died feels his son's death meant nothin to the country. Both Clinton and Bush did nothing and the Cole was the preface to 9/11. The lack of response by the US is viewed as weakness and only leads to more attacks. The mosque debate is a continuation of the fight just as surely as the attack on the Cole. Building it will be only viewed as a weakness on the US's part once again and hailed as a victory.

The democrats will lose because of the economy. The more Barry talks the more people can't stand him or his party. They had a chance to fix things but chose to push an leftist agenda. Having soed the storm they will now reap the whirlwind. November 2nd is the first day in the long battle to take back the nation. I hope it will lead to the stopping of the moaque. Those that died two blocks away dont deseve to have their memory stained nor their lives mean nothing. Enough is enough!
"I will not have my ship shot out from under my ass!"
RF

Post by RF »

We shall see. Over to the American voters. I await the outcome with interest.
RF

Post by RF »

Karl Heidenreich wrote:When you fail to retaliate:
I would be interested to know what precise action these advisors recommended, in other words what these two Presidents should have done rather than let the problem lie. The key question arising from that is of what effect the action would have had. Would it have prevented the 11/9 attack on the World Trade Centre?