Springtime for Hitler at West Midlands Ambulance Service.

Anything else you want to talk about.
RF

Springtime for Hitler at West Midlands Ambulance Service.

Post by RF »

Every now and again you pick up on a story that you know is going to be big because of the unintended stupidity of the people involved.

It is being widely reported in the British press, courtesy of a disclosure by the Taxpayers Alliance under the title headline, that West Midlands Strategic Health Authority commissioned a £10,000 study funded by the taxpayer to work out how to make the management of West Midlands Ambulance Service more ''cool.''
Part of the study involved the issueing of a questionaire sent to all WMAS staff asking them to rate how cool a variety of historical and famous figures are or were, including the Fuhrer himself......

Can you imagine the heads of the ambulance or other public services in the US, or more to the point, Poland or Israel, asking their employees to say how ''cool'' was Hitler?
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
Gary

Re: Springtime for Hitler at West Midlands Ambulance Service.

Post by Gary »

Like you, I am appalled at this waste of money RF but alas, I'm not suprised!
This seems to be part and parcel of modern working practices.

I'm suprised the questionairre didnt ask them to rate (on a scale of 1 to 10) how cool it would be to have Tea with Vlad the Impaler!
:lol:
God created the world in 6 days.........and on the 7th day he built the Scharnhorst
RF

Re: Springtime for Hitler at West Midlands Ambulance Service.

Post by RF »

It does actually make me wonder what sort of answer to the question they were expecting. In political correct terminology just how ''cool'' was Hitler??
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.