Lockerbie murdered free!

Anything else you want to talk about.
Karl Heidenreich

Lockerbie murdered free!

Post by Karl Heidenreich »

One of the greatest shamefull actions has been, without any doubt, to free such a hideous criminal as the Lockerbie bomber in Scotland. I said this because one cause that I´m very fond in my country is the movement that stands against the way criminals are protected by the laws whilst victims are left alone to die of their sorrows and wounds. Humanism (a new face of marxism or worse, of social democracy) is very interested in the rights of criminals but forget inocent and hard working people that fall victim of the mob and common criminals. Where are the fair punishments these vermin deserve? The people that lost someone at least deserve to see the perpetrators rot in jail as a compensantion for what they did. But this last decision of the Scottish is unfair, is ugly and utterly stupid. I can only think in the husbands, wifes, mothers, fathers, sons and friends of those that died in the name of Allah, of the islamic cult of death and terrorism. I raise my prayers to them, and to the victims of 9/11 and of the Spain and London bombings and all those that had died because our "western civilization" has not taken appropiate actions against the enemies of reason, freedom and life.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill
RF

Re: Lockerbie murdered free!

Post by RF »

Karl, I agree with your post entirely.

There is no remission, on compassionate or any other grounds, for the victims of this foul crime.
''Give me a Ping and one Ping only'' - Sean Connery.
Kyler

Post by Kyler »

Looks like this decision had more to do with oil then anythinge else. :evil:

I would love to hear the opinions of a Briton on this whole disgraceful mess.
"It was a perfect attack, Right Height, Right Range, Right cloud cover, Right speed,
Wrong f@%king ship!" Commander Stewart-Moore (HMS Ark Royal)
Karl Heidenreich

Post by Karl Heidenreich »

RF is a briton you can get, man...
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Sir Winston Churchill
dougieo

Post by dougieo »

did the Scottish Crown Prosecution Service not come to the decision in 2007 that there may have been a miscarriage of justice at this trial?

Evidence tampering was mentioned.
RF

Post by RF »

If there was a route of appeal for an alleged miscarriage of justice then the lawyers would have pursued it to the nth degree. They haven't.

The circumstantial evidence points to a political and trade agreement between Britain and Libya; we shan't be allowed to know the full truth. With the SAS now reportedly training the Libyan military, there is certainly some agreement in place.
dougieo

Post by dougieo »

RF wrote:If there was a route of appeal for an alleged miscarriage of justice then the lawyers would have pursued it to the nth degree. They haven't.

The circumstantial evidence points to a political and trade agreement between Britain and Libya; we shan't be allowed to know the full truth. With the SAS now reportedly training the Libyan military, there is certainly some agreement in place.

we wont be allowed to know the full truth about what was to be in his appeal either, probably a condition of his release.
RF

Post by RF »

dougieo,

Now that he is back in Libya there is nothing to stop such information being released, for example on the internet. He can't be rearrested, the Libyans wouldn't permit it.