An All Time Favorite With Possible Sinister Overtones

Discussions about the history of the ship, technical details, etc.

Moderator: Bill Jurens

pgollin

Re: An All Time Favorite With Possible Sinister Overtones

Post by pgollin »

Alberto, it is up to you to show that more than one Italian author pressed for various Italian admirals to be court martialled (all you have so far said is that 1 (one !) was vaguely unhappy.
Alberto Virtuani

Post by Alberto Virtuani »

I'm fed up to provide you evidences on things that everybody knows, as the fact that many Italian authors have severely criticized WWII Italian commanding officers I have already provided you 2 evidences, for me it's more than enough :stop:
you wrote: "IF you think that no authors who have criticised Leech you are severely mistaken"
Please provide at least ONE evidence: it's YOU who said that, it's YOU that need to demonstrate NOT me..... but you are apparently unable (not a big surprise).....
"It takes three years to build a ship; it takes three centuries to build a tradition" (Adm.A.B.Cunningham)

"There's always a danger running in the enemy at close range" (Adm.W.F.Wake-Walker)
pgollin

Post by pgollin »

NO, everyone does not "know" this - YOU have claimed it but have provided no evidence.

You keep demanding things from others but when challenged on your claims you fail.
Alberto Virtuani

Simply ridiculous....
I have provided several evidences (2 regarding just Italian authors criticizing RM officers) discussing with you. You have posted NO EVIDENCE YET, just your insults (and you have not yet apologized)....
you wrote: "IF you think that no authors who have criticized Leach you are severely mistaken"
please PROVIDE EVIDENCE: who is the author who criticized the 3 above RN officers ?
Are you able or not ? If you are not, then it's you who is mistaken AGAIN..... :lol:
"It takes three years to build a ship; it takes three centuries to build a tradition" (Adm.A.B.Cunningham)

"There's always a danger running in the enemy at close range" (Adm.W.F.Wake-Walker)
pgollin

Post by pgollin »

Shall I just re-post my previous ?

You just squirm and squirm.

PLEASE provide all these Italian authors asking for court martial of Italian admirals - should be easy
Alberto Virtuani

Already done (2 of them, see above). It's incredible you want me to provide more while you provide NOTHING......

Shall I just re-post MY question?
you wrote: "IF you think that no authors who have criticized Leach you are severely mistaken"?
please PROVIDE EVIDENCE: who is the author who criticized the 3 above RN officers ?

pgollin

Post by pgollin »

Tedious squirming - read my question properly and answer it.

Do NOT just squirm by changing the criteria.

pgollin

Post by pgollin »

Alberto Virtuani

Tedious lack of any reference from your side...... :lol: You are just able to request more things from others (that have already provided some) but totally unable to provide any fact supporting your own wrong sentences:
you wrote (not me): "IF you think that no authors who have criticized Leach you are severely mistaken"
Question is very simple : who is the author who criticized Leach ? Are you able to answer at least with one example ? :?:

pgollin

Post by pgollin »

Yet again, squirming - just ignoring your original claim makes you look silly
Alberto Virtuani

Yet again, unable to substantiate anything - just ignoring your claim makes you look ignorant......
you wrote: "IF you think that no authors who have criticized Leach you are severely mistaken"
Who ? I'm very curious to read the book...... :lol: